- Change Careers
- Live Abroad
- Earn Money Online
#2. The shoulder of the road? Never driven on. Close the shoulder of the road? Traffic backed up for 6 miles.
#3. The school across the street from my house? Never seen so much as a Roto Rooter. Denver roads? Cared for like a National Treasure.
#4. Conditions in which Colorado drivers are incapable of driving? Rain, fog, any amount of snow, any sign of ice, hills or curves and/or if the sun happens to be out.
#5. The road you have driven on for years and never noticed a problem? Expect 12 months of delays while they fix it.
#6. Car in a ditch on a snowy day? SUV — 100% of the time.
#7. Car in a ditch on a non-snowy day? SUV — 100% of the time.
#8. Biggest source of traffic being F’d? The staked out cop trying to catch drivers who are F’ing up traffic.
#9. Snow plows? Yep — all lined up — one behind the other — three in a row — plowing the hell out of — the shoulder.
#10. AT&T cell phone reception? In no-man’s-land Malaysia, Nicaragua or The Philippines — no problem. Want to call your mom while driving between the two most populated cities in Colorado? Come on, let’s not be ridiculous.
- The Best City in the US
- An Interview with A Prostitute Working in Amsterdam’s Red Light Distritct
- The Woman Who Cured Lupus Without Chemotherapy or Surgery
- An Interview with A Prostitute Working in Amsterdam’s Prostitution Information Center
- How I Pay $13,576 Less in Bills Now than I Did in 2010
- Living in Saudi Arabia: An Expat on the Serious $$ and Serious Culture Shock
- The Man Who Decided to Move to Cambodia (And 2.5 Weeks Later Lived There)
- The Woman Who Cured Multiple Sclerosis